Wednesday 30 January 2013

First rant

Aaaaaaaaaargh

I was just having a phone conversation with my mum about why I didnt like hanging out with my sisters boyfriend and need to vent.

OK, first of all my sisters boyfriend 'N' is ALWAYS with her. Granted he is good ( ish ) with the baby. But his head is so far up his own ass I'm sure he can see his belly button.
He smells funny and swears and spits on the street and is generally a thug! It's embarrassing to go for a starbucks with him acting like that.
His opinions of life are ridiculous, but I wont bore you with those right now.

Anyway. speaking to my mum how uncomfortable I am hanging with him, and how I wish I could see my sister and her baby sometimes without him, my mum feels the need to tell me that ALL MEN behave like this. I was shocked. I was like ' you say all men spit and act gross) and she said 'yes'

How is my mum so shallow. Does she not realize there are normal guys out there. Is it any wonder I'm still single  . . if that's what all the guys are like around here Im screwed.

No comments:

Post a Comment